Add playlist from one Radioboss Cloud station to another Radioboss Cloud station.

Givecredit

Hi, I have currently 2 radioboss cloud stations. Planning to have more in future. Is it possible to copy settings from one station to another? In particular playlists. Others settings including folders in file manager would be nice too. ( my stations are similar except for regional dropins)

The settings can't be transferred between the accounts, I'm sorry.
Thank you for your reply. Just to be clear, I am not looking to move settings between accounts. I only have one account. I am looking to see if settings can be moved between stations in same account? If not, will it be possible to export playlists to PC and then import playlist to other station? (Similar to events in schedular)

I was referring to the streaming (RadioBOSS Cloud) accounts - even if they are under one billing account, still, no data can be shared between them. Same goes for the playlists - even if such a feature existed, that would require maintaining the same folder structure, otherwise imported playlist will fail to work.

Currently, only one thing can be expoted/imported into the streaming account - scheduled events.

Back