adding existing tags

alteregogr

Hi and thanks in advance.

New user in searching for the best radio program with library capabilities.

I have a huge database of songs with tags already filled from my favourite program mp3tag.

I have used some tags extra than the usuals, like GROUPING.

I have tried to add the GROUPING tag that my mp3 already has but with no luck.

is this possible ?

Thank you again for your time

When you add those music tracks into RadioBOSS all those tags will be read.

But i can't see the specific Tag "GROUPING" in radioboss i tried to add it so i can see and use it but with no luck.

I will try again and reply.

Thanks.

Still the same, i know mp3tag very well so there is something strange that i can't understand, i read a post about tags > assign-radioboss-file-type-using-mp3tag.3578/ and add some more fields in mp3tag, but when i update some values in rb i cannot see them in mp3tag.

So the question is when i add values in the fields in rb are those values stored in mp3 or in the rb database ?

Please help me understand, i'm stuck

But i can't see the specific Tag "GROUPING" in radioboss i tried to add it so i can see and use it but with no luck.
You can assign additional tags, as described here: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using-tags.htm

and add some more fields in mp3tag, but when i update some values in rb i cannot see them in mp3tag.
RadioBOSS only reads a selection of standard tags like Artist, Title, Album, etc. If you add non-standard tags, or the tags that RadioBOSS doesn't read, you won't see it in RadioBOSS. Same with "Custom fields" you define in RadioBOSS - those are only visible for RadioBOSS and its modules, other programs will not read this. Custom fields are not saved into the tracks's tag information at all, they are stored in a database.

Back