CLOUD update: now playing, last track, next track - problem for "Do not send broadcasting title"

Matt Barton

Hi, the most recent update seems to have caused a problem when viewing the "Overview" page in Cloud: items which I have marked as "do not send broadcasting title" now appear blank in the "Coming up next" box. When playing, the "Now playing" box is either blank or duplicates the name of the last track. See attached.

Jingles, sweepers etc. are set as "do not send broadcasting title" because the listener should not see the track names, but as operator of the station I would need to see which jingles, sweepers etc. are coming up next and now playing. Please would you find a fix for that?

And since I mentioned sweepers, I will repeat my request for a sweeper feature like the one from (non-cloud) RadioBoss. Thanks!

Attachments

• RadioBOSS 01 10 2024.png
    RadioBOSS 01 10 2024.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi, the most recent update seems to have caused a problem when viewing the "Overview" page in Cloud: items which I have marked as "do not send broadcasting title" now appear blank in the "Coming up next" box. When playing, the "Now playing" box is either blank or duplicates the name of the last track. See attached.
Thank you, we'll see why this happens. It should show the streaming title, but as it wasn't sent, it should be empty (by design) and you should be able to see the original title in the tooltip.

And since I mentioned sweepers, I will repeat my request for a sweeper feature like the one from (non-cloud) RadioBoss. Thanks!
Sweepers are planned for one of the upcoming updates.

Back