DTMF tones, please help

jopara

Hi, long time no see here.
Is there any way to change the streaming source for DTMF tones automatically. We are currently connecting to two stations and we are doing it manually.
We have also tried inserting the source through Input 3, for example, but the DTMF tones come out on the air (something that doesn't happen in URL. I guess it's something to do with the buffer).
Any solution for this?

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I'm still having trouble with DTMF tones. Can I play an ad with DTMF tones enabled, but if they aren't detected, have the ad play without interrupting the current song? I understand that if I don't select 'Play without waiting for the current track to end', the live stream won't be interrupted.

Hi, I'm still having trouble with DTMF tones. Can I play an ad with DTMF tones enabled, but if they aren't detected, have the ad play without interrupting the current song? I understand that if I don't select 'Play without waiting for the current track to end', the live stream won't be interrupted.
You can configure the event to start by time if the tone is not detected. In this case the event starts according to its startup options (wait or not for the current track, queue etc).

Back