Import local db to mariadb version 10 Error 1064

janosic

Hello,

I'm trying to import a local sqlite music database (created with radioboss) into a newly created MariaDB hosted on a synology NAS. I created a backup using Music Library.

RadioBoss Advanced version 7.0.5.0
MariaDB is version 10.

The error I get is:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

I started from scratch so created a new database (Radioboss) in MariaDB
Created backup files using Music Library
Switched from local DB (SQL Lite) to MYSQL entering username and password. (User has full control)

first I tried to directly import the backup into MariaDB

Second I tried creating a library first and import the backup

Third started from scratch, create the DB in MariaDB the using Music Library imported the music files by dropping some of them on the Music Library screen (So NOT importing the backup file) THEN tried importing the backup.

In ALL cases I also tried playing with the import compatibility settings of mariadb.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Janosic

Hello,

I'm trying to import a local sqlite music database (created with radioboss) into a newly created MariaDB hosted on a synology NAS. I created a backup using Music Library.

RadioBoss Advanced version 7.0.5.0
MariaDB is version 10.

The error I get is:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

I started from scratch so created a new database (Radioboss) in MariaDB
Created backup files using Music Library
Switched from local DB (SQL Lite) to MYSQL entering username and password. (User has full control)

first I tried to directly import the backup into MariaDB

Second I tried creating a library first and import the backup

Third started from scratch, create the DB in MariaDB the using Music Library imported the music files by dropping some of them on the Music Library screen (So NOT importing the backup file) THEN tried importing the backup.

In ALL cases I also tried playing with the import compatibility settings of mariadb.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Janosic
Thank you!

Back