IMPORTANT: New Update 7.0.6.2 again with BIG MISTAKE!

dan95

Hi Dmtry,

I am very angry and frustrated about the way updates are been done in the last few days. Now the update from the update from the update has again major problems. It stops too long songs (faded out) before events so that the event starts right in time - but I never ever set it like that! In the settings it is not set like that but RB just does it.

Also: the letters are very tiny - see for yourself:

1724502091165.png

Please tell me how this can happen?!

Last edited:
Hi Dmtry,

I am very angry and frustrated about the way updates are been done in the last few days. Now the update from the update from the update has again major problems. It stops too long songs (faded out) before events so that the event starts right in time - but I never ever set it like that! In the settings it is not set like that but RB just does it.

Please tell me how this can happen?!
wenn du mal zeigen würdest was das event bewirken soll
ich habe grade mal getestet und bei mir wartet der RB brav bis der laufende titel am ende ist
Auch die schrift ist so wie sie sein sollte
Versuch mal ein anderes design einzustellen
alles funktioniert wie es sein sollte
if you could show me what the event is supposed to do
I just tested it and the RB waits until the current title is at the end
The font is also as it should be
Try setting a different design
everything is as it should be

1724525978528.png

Patrick, please. The problem is there.

It happens every time with this event (settings all the same as posted):

generate Playlist
News File
Opener File

It was all fine with 7.0.6 and 7.0.6.1. Since 7.0.6.2 RadioBoss just makes things for no reason and is fading out the track before the event starts - but I didn't activate that option! It is - as you can clearly see in the Screenshot - disabled.

It was all fine with 7.0.6 and 7.0.6.1. Since 7.0.6.2
I must correct myself. I went through the log, it was also a problem with 7.0.6. /7.0.6.1
So now only option is I guess to go back to 7.0.5 and not install any updates in the future. Edit: Which I also can't ... because all the download-links here (https://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup.exe) lead to the 7.0.6.2 version - what the hell? Where can I find the old versions?
(y)

Last edited:
Where can I find the old versions?

Here is the link for version 7.0.5.0.
FYI, all previous versions can be found in Forums => DJSoft.Net => Beta Versions and Utilities

Here is the link for version 7.0.5.0.
FYI, all previous versions can be found in Forums => DJSoft.Net => Beta Versions and Utilities

I must correct myself. I went through the log, it was also a problem with 7.0.6. /7.0.6.1
So now only option is I guess to go back to 7.0.5 and not install any updates in the future. Edit: Which I also can't ... because all the download-links here (https://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup.exe) lead to the 7.0.6.2 version - what the hell? Where can I find the old versions?
hier ist der link zum setup vom 7.0.5.0
aber ich kann beim besten willen die von dir beschriebene fehler im 7.0.6.2 nicht rekonstruieren

here is the link to the setup of 7.0.5.0
but with the best will in the world i cannot reconstruct the errors you described in 7.0.6.2

major problems. It stops too long songs (faded out) before events so that the event starts right in time - but I never ever set it like that!
The screenshot does not show what the event does, if the "multiple actions" are commands, they may ignore the waiting options. And it's always been like this, the latest updates did not change that.

I see further in the thread that the event performs generate command with some audio files. Please note that the generate command is asynchronous - it will start creating playlist in the background, and will launch it once it's ready. Using it as a part of multi action is not reliable, as you don't know how much time playlist creation will take, so it's unpredictable when the playlist will launch.

A better way would be to create the playlist in advance and save it to a file (there's an option for that in the event wizard), then launch the ready playlist when needed.

So now only option is I guess to go back to 7.0.5
I don't see how it'll help. In this matter, all those versions are the same, no difference at all in the module that's responsible to starting events.

Looks like some odd style error, you can correct it in Settings, Style - load one of the predefined styles or your own if you saved it.

In this matter, all those versions are the same, no difference at all in the module that's responsible to starting events.
As I said: This way never caused any problems in the past. But I'll try now the way you described and will see how it works, thanks.

I now created this event:
@djsoft - is this the way you meant?
1724615990956.png

News
Opener
Playlist-file (the filename can always be the same and it will be overwritten, right?)

Here we go again: I changed as you described, but still ... RB doesn't play the track before in full length and starts right in time the event ... which starts with the news-file.

1724623613476.png

1724623631314.png

Last edited:
I assume it might be the position (although it really worked fine the past months), instead of "replace playlist" I try "Queue after playing track".

This seems to work now, song before is played in full length. What is bothering me now is that alle the songs aren't deleted after the playlist is played in the window, so that I have there now playlist after playlist - how can I manage that? Because this could become a problem with repeat protection.

Isso parece funcionar agora, a música anterior é tocada na íntegra. O que está me incomodando agora é que todas as músicas não são excluídas depois que a playlist é tocada na janela, então agora tenho uma playlist atrás da outra - como posso gerenciar isso? Porque isso pode se tornar um problema com proteção de repetição.
VOCÊ DEVE ATIVAR O MODO FILA (EXCLUIR AS FAIXAS REPRODUZIDAS DA PLAYLIST)

Attachments

• Design sem nome.png
    Design sem nome.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 24
Sorry @djsoft. It doesnt work. With "queue after the playing track" the song before event is played in full length which I want. But the playlist window doesnt delete the previous tracks with this method, which is a new problem. With "replace playlist" and "replace scheduled tracks" the song before the event again is fading out even though I didnt set it like that.

The event is always same:

multiple actions:
News file
Opener file
Playlist from folder

Back