Impossible to complete live broadcasts, with ERROR 40

liga

Good evening, I would like to know if any of you, on 3 September 2024 around 9.30pm CEST and 10 September 2024, around 11.45pm CEST, had problems with the connection for live broadcasts to Radioboss.cloud. On September 3, the speaker connected from Switzerland. On September 9, another collaborator connected from Italy. It would be better to say that they were connected at times, with ERROR 40, resulting in poor quality (long drops) for the listeners, resulting in the premature closure of the live broadcasts. I ask you this to understand if any DDOS attacks are aimed at the server in general where the accounts of the various radios are hosted, or were direct attacks on our account. This is starting to be a problem, given that our licensed web radio practically lives on live broadcasts and not so much to the 24-hour auto DJ. Thank you and I really hope that a solution can be reached. I await your feedback and cordially greet you.

liga

We don't have similar complaints about this from other customers, so it can be that it somehow only affects you, or maybe it's internet connection issue on your part.
DDoS attacks occasionally occur, but they are mitigated by a datacenter and generally don't cause any problems.

Good morning, as already explained in the ticket, we have checked and there were no problems with both fiber connections from Switzerland and Italy. It can happen once, but twice at close range, from two different nations, I don't think so. I await any comments from other users, thank you.

Good morning, as already explained in the ticket, we have checked and there were no problems with both fiber connections from Switzerland and Italy. It can happen once, but twice at close range, from two different nations, I don't think so. I await any comments from other users, thank you.
We don't have similar complaints from other users, our monitoring also doesn't detect anything unusual, the network capacity at the server where your account is hosted is more than enough (even at peak times port is loaded for less than 20%).

Back