Log file error

NestorC

I found a problem in the log file, below is a line that shows it:

08:36:13;;"[Container] 10/15 McDonald's Appetitosos RD 17-06-24";"C:\Users\Operador\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_1633030440\Temp\AdsRemote\00\McDonald's Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3";"<TRACK SKIPREPORT=""False"" LISTENERS=""0"" IDENT="""" ARTIST="""" TITLE="""" ALBUM="""" YEAR=""2024"" GENRE="""" COMMENT="""" FILENAME=""C:\Users\Operador\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_1633030440\Temp\AdsRemote\00\McDonald&#39;s Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3"" DURATION=""00:17"" PLAYCOUNT=""68"" LASTPLAYED=""2024-07-05 08:36:13"" INTRO=""0.00"" OUTRO=""0.00"" LANGUAGE="""" RATING=""0"" BPM="""" TAGS="""" PUBLISHER="""" ALBUMARTIST="""" COMPOSER="""" COPYRIGHT="""" TRACKNUMBER=""1"" F1="""" F2="""" F3="""" F4="""" F5="""" />"

This is a complete line at 08:36:13, as you can see, the mp3 file is called: McDonald's Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3, but, in the next field, after the ; (field separator) Another name appears there: "McDonald&#39;s Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3" .... and there is another field separator after: McDonald&#39 !!!

Can you understand the problem?

Exactly, this is .csv text file with ";" field delimiters and that character ";" (&#39;s) causes a new field and is not correct.
I have an application that takes these files to obtain personalized reports.

I am noting that this also reports a failure to connect and run shedular. I am only pointing this out as it stops the scheduler dead as this is a stream-based product this should only be critical fail if stream is not contactable not main audio Bluetooth local speakers. As follows from report log:

9:11:31 AM;system;Started;
9:11:34 AM;error;"'Main' Device init error: wrong device selected, please check settings (23)";
9:11:34 AM;system;"Stream archive: start recording";
9:12:04 AM;broadcast;"Connected to server! (output 1) ";
9:15:00 AM;scheduler;"Starting event ""SID 2""";
9:15:00 AM;scheduler;"Event was not started because the ""Do not action when the playlist is stopped"" flag is enabled (SID 2)";

Exactly, this is .csv text file with ";" field delimiters and that character ";" (&#39;s) causes a new field and is not correct.
I have an application that takes these files to obtain personalized reports.
An update on this: there's no bug, the CSV file is correctly rendered. XML String with ";" characters is quoted, so the parsing software must not use ";"s inside it to split into columns. The bug seems to be in the software where you open this file.

Hi,
I know what you said, but is not only the ";" in this case: "McDonald&#39;s Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3" this is not the correct name of the mp3 file!... the correct name is: McDonald's Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3

If you need an xml file, I understand that you could do 2 things, either generate 2 files, a csv and an xml or perhaps, make a complete csv, with all the information that you already have today and in another part of the csv, you can include an xml rendering.

I need this information correct, without any changes: <TRACK SKIPREPORT=""False"" LISTENERS=""0"" IDENT="""" ARTIST="""" TITLE="""" ALBUM="""" YEAR=""2024"" GENRE="""" COMMENT="""" FILENAME=""C:\Users\Operator\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_16 33030440\Temp\AdsRemote\00\McDonald's Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3"" DURATION=""00:17"" PLAYCOUNT=""68"" LASTPLAYED=""2024-07-05 08:36:13"" INTRO=""0.00"" OUTRO=""0.00"" LANGUAGE="""" RATING=""0"" BPM="""" TAGS="""" PUBLISHER="""" ALBUMARTIST="""" COMPOSER="""" COPYRIGHT="""" TRACKNUMBER=""1"" F1="""" F2="""" F3="""" F4="""" F5="""" />"
Here FILENAME is clearly incorrect

I know what you said, but is not only the ";" in this case: "McDonald&#39;s Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3" this is not the correct name of the mp3 file!... the correct name is: McDonald's Appetitosos RD 17-06-24.mp3
This is XML data, so apostrophes are encoded as &#39; to be included in the XML (this is how XML must be formed, according to the spec). The XML string is then included as a last column in the CSV report, and is encoded for CSV, e.g. as you can see double quotes like ""False"". There's nothing wrong with it. The CSV data is valid, and the XML data included in it, is also valid, and everything is properly encoded.

If you need an xml file, I understand that you could do 2 things, either generate 2 files, a csv and an xml or perhaps, make a complete csv, with all the information that you already have today and in another part of the csv, you can include an xml rendering.
It's already included in the CSV, the XML part has all the data. You need to read it from there and properly decode. This is, actually, what the Report Generator does.

Hi again,
I need in a simple text file (.csv) the following information: Filename, Listeners, Artist, Title, Albun, Year, Genre, Duration, Playcount and Lastplayed

I need in a simple text file (.csv) the following information: Filename, Listeners, Artist, Title, Albun, Year, Genre, Duration, Playcount and Lastplayed
The CSV file created by RadioBOSS has all this information, if you need to parse it and get the additional information, you need to also parse the XML part in the log file.

Back