Multiple Action Event Edit not saving

mbabb

I've created a multiple action event.

setdtmfsource 1
C:\Users\OnAir\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_822649409\line.in #0

I then highlight the "Line In" entry and click edit. The Line input window appears and I then set a broadcast title and click OK and save the action. When I go back and check, the entry has disappeared. It appears to not be saving. Is this normal?

mike

I've created a multiple action event.

setdtmfsource 1
C:\Users\OnAir\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_822649409\line.in #0

I then highlight the "Line In" entry and click edit. The Line input window appears and I then set a broadcast title and click OK and save the action. When I go back and check, the entry has disappeared. It appears to not be saving. Is this normal?

mike
Forgot to mention that I am running RB v7.0.7.0 on Windows 11 pro.

Yes, because there are no custom streaming titles for scheduled event actions (they use event's title if configured). It uses a standard line input editing window (the one that's used when editing a playlist item), so the field is there, but it's not functioning for multiple actions.

Back