Plays not updating in Music Library

jaypea500

Sorry to bring this up again, but the last played information is still not updating properly in Music Library. Please see the attached pics.

"capture1" shows the Music Library Playcount and Last Played columns empty.
"capture2" shows the Track Property dialog box. Opening the property box and clicking OK (making no changes to the information).
"capture3" shows the Music Library Playcount and Last Played columns updated.

So, all it took to get the correct information to show up is to open and immediately close the property box for that track.

Not sure why Music Library doesn't update itself, which it really should, but there should be at least a "refresh" button or some other way to do a mass refresh so the correct information shows up.

By the way, the same incorrect information shows up in the search window on the main window. Seems it's getting it's info from Music Library.

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

...joe
The MUSIC People on Live365.com

Jay, I know you may have done this, but have you tested the drive these music files are on for errors?

No I haven't. I will, just to be through, but that wouldn't seem to be the issue. The drive was swapped out not that long ago to gain more storage, but the issue was present on the old drive and on a totally different PC as well. This seems to be an issue with RB itself.

You can make it reload the table if you open the same library again: the Open button in the toolbar, select the library you're working with,

Unfortunately, reopening the library does not work. None of the cuts are updated upon reopening the library. I can still update cuts one by one using the procedure in the original post, but not en masse.

Incidentally, using the procedure in the original post, I also can not update the cuts if I select more than one cut. It'll only work on single cuts.

Back