question about profiles

derek

In another thread, I posted a way to use commands to insure that crossfading would be suspended between 2 tracks, and that you could setup a playlist to be created in such a way that the "next CueOnEnd" command would be inserted between each song. However, in trying to find an easier way to do this, which could be based on time of day, I thought I could make a profile where all silence detection, gap killer, and crossfading functions were disabled. I could use an event to switch to that profile, then go back to the default when necessary.

So I changed the settings, saved a profile called NoCrossFade, but found my new settings were in the default profile as well.
What did I do wrong?

So I changed the settings, saved a profile called NoCrossFade, but found my new settings were in the default profile as well.
What did I do wrong?
When you configure a new profile, first use the Save Profile command to save (and create a new profile), modify it, the profile is saved automatically. Please note that switching a profile will also load profile's scheduled events, tabs, and playlists.

Back