Scheduled events problem

Radio Meano

When scheduling events I need to download and broadcast multiple events in close proximity. It sometimes happens that RadioBOSS gets confused and repeats the event broadcast before me, instead of going to the next one. Is there a rule that says you can't have events that are too close together? Thank you.

When scheduling events I need to download and broadcast multiple events in close proximity. It sometimes happens that RadioBOSS gets confused and repeats the event broadcast before me, instead of going to the next one. Is there a rule that says you can't have events that are too close together? Thank you.
Hey, I've had similar issues with RadioBOSS in the past. There isn't a specific rule against scheduling events too close together, but the software can strugle with events that have very short gaps. To avoid this, try adding a few seconds of buffer time between events. Also, double check your event settings to make sure there's no overlap or conflict. If the problem persists, you might want to reach out RadioBOSS suport for a more tailored solution. Grzegorz

Hi Grzegorz, thanks for the reply. I try to insert a few more seconds between the events, they are still added to the queue in the playlist. I noticed that the problem occurs when there are events that last a few minutes, such as news and weather forecasts. Mario

When scheduling events I need to download and broadcast multiple events in close proximity. It sometimes happens that RadioBOSS gets confused and repeats the event broadcast before me, instead of going to the next one. Is there a rule that says you can't have events that are too close together?
RadioBOSS only starts events when they are configured to start. All events start independently. Repeats are also controlled in the event's settings (Repeat every X minutes option). So if you see that the events are not starting when they supposed to/start when they should not start, you need to check:
  • Event configuration - start time, days, repeats, etc
  • Logs (bottom left corner) - they show what events are starting when

Back