What causes "fixed" categories in Playlist Generator that can't be deleted or edited?

box26609

I am experiencing a bizarre problem.

So, in the Playlist Generator we are supposed to have the ability to create the categories we need to programme our schedules, and select source folders for the audio which to be scheduled, right?

Well, currently, my Playlist Generator has created a boundary over certain categories I created earlier, which now cannot be edited or even deleted. You can see in this screenshot that Radio Boss has even created a demarcation line to separate those categories above the black line which are permanently fixed. No matter how many times I try to change the tracks source folder, it will always revert to the original folder I created the category with. I can't even delete them.

How was that black line created and how can I remove it and freely edit my categories in the Playlist scheduler?

Please advise.

Very frustrating.

How to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_032704_QuickPic.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_032704_QuickPic.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 62
Those are "Global" categories that are available for all presets. You can make a category non-global - uncheck the "Global category" in the category settings. You need to do it in the preset where this category is needed, as unchecking it will move a category from Global scope to a specific preset.

Those are "Global" categories that are available for all presets. You can make a category non-global - uncheck the "Global category" in the category settings. You need to do it in the preset where this category is needed, as unchecking it will move a category from Global scope to a specific preset.
Thank you so much. It worked.

Back