Adding "Render Playlist to file" as a scheduled event

box26609

It would be nice if we could schedule the rendering of a playlist as an event. Even better, if the creation of a playlist and it's rendering it to a single file could be scheduled as a single event. Since we can already schedule a "create a playlist" event maybe just add the rendering of it as an option that can be selected by ticking a box among the additional options. And once that box is ticked give us the option of naming the rendered file and selecting its bit rate and destination.

This would be a very convenient feature, and I doubt it will be hard to implement.

Otherwise, thank you for all the improvements you are making to this amazing software.

We have this feature planned for one of the future updates. A command will be added to perform this action.

We have this feature planned for one of the future updates. A command will be added to perform this action.
Oh that is great news. Thank you so much. I was also thinking that, if this is implemented, it would work best if the scheduled rendering event could be made to run in the background without interrupting an ongoing broadcast. If that's possible.

Oh that is great news. Thank you so much. I was also thinking that, if this is implemented, it would work best if the scheduled rendering event could be made to run in the background without interrupting an ongoing broadcast. If that's possible.
In RadioBOSS all tasks run in the background, otherwise it would have led to the program being frozen until the task is complete.

Really great news. Because there are members of our team and they want to have a rendered file for News and Weather. At the Moment, i have to do this each time manually.

Sounds like a great addition, as long as it's not too taxing on older CPU's. But looking forward to this feature!

Back