Assign a cover image when broadcasting input 1 live

liga

good morning everyone,
I have a question that I can't find the answer to in the Radioboss manual. This is metadata management. When I am live from my Radioboss to the Radioboss.fm cloud, everything is fine regarding the metadata (album info and images), as long as I am playing the files present locally on my PC. Sometimes I put an external source into transmission (via input 1) and at that point only the title that I gave to input 1 arrives in the metadata. It is possible, when I put input 1 into play, to make sure that in the metadata it is put an image that I decide?

I thank you in advance and greet you cordially

liga

Radio Febbre

https://www.lafebbre.ch

It is possible, when I put input 1 into play, to make sure that in the metadata it is put an image that I decide?
Currently not, when you play item without artwork, it will show default album cover, as configured in Settings->Reports->Default artwork.

good morning everyone,
I have a question that I can't find the answer to in the Radioboss manual. This is metadata management. When I am live from my Radioboss to the Radioboss.fm cloud, everything is fine regarding the metadata (album info and images), as long as I am playing the files present locally on my PC. Sometimes I put an external source into transmission (via input 1) and at that point only the title that I gave to input 1 arrives in the metadata. It is possible, when I put input 1 into play, to make sure that in the metadata it is put an image that I decide?

I thank you in advance and greet you cordially

liga

Radio Febbre

https://www.lafebbre.ch
I managed to make a patch that worked in the live link broadcast, in fact I created a .bat to rename the default file a minute before the link program went live, then I put it in the Windows task schedule and it worked, it's a archaic but functional method.. code used below:

@echo off
setlocal

REM Define the directory where the photo files are located
set current_song_dir=D:\YOUR-FOLDER\CURRENT_SONG

REM Check if the file brasilcaboclo.jpg exists in the directory
if exist "%current_song_dir%\brasilcaboclo.jpg" (
REM Copy the file brasilcaboclo.jpg to logo512x512.jpg in the same directory
copy "%current_song_dir%\brasilcaboclo.jpg" "%current_song_dir%\logo512x512.jpg" > nul

REM Copy the file brasilcaboclo.jpg to nowplaying_artwork.png in the same directory
copy "%current_song_dir%\brasilcaboclo.jpg" "%current_song_dir%\nowplaying_artwork.png" > nul
)

endlocal

I managed to make a patch that worked in the live link broadcast, in fact I created a .bat to rename the default file a minute before the link program went live, then I put it in the Windows task schedule and it worked, it's a archaic but functional method.. code used below:

@echo off
setlocal

REM Define the directory where the photo files are located
set current_song_dir=D:\YOUR-FOLDER\CURRENT_SONG

REM Check if the file brasilcaboclo.jpg exists in the directory
if exist "%current_song_dir%\brasilcaboclo.jpg" (
REM Copy the file brasilcaboclo.jpg to logo512x512.jpg in the same directory
copy "%current_song_dir%\brasilcaboclo.jpg" "%current_song_dir%\logo512x512.jpg" > nul

REM Copy the file brasilcaboclo.jpg to nowplaying_artwork.png in the same directory
copy "%current_song_dir%\brasilcaboclo.jpg" "%current_song_dir%\nowplaying_artwork.png" > nul
)

endlocal
Save logo-live.bat, and enjoy..!

It doesn't seem that it'll work with nowplaying notifications, as the original picture (before it's replaced by your script) will be sent.

It doesn't seem that it'll work with nowplaying notifications, as the original picture (before it's replaced by your script) will be sent.
Hi! The intention would be to change the default photo file before the event goes live, in which case it would already capture the image already exchanged for the .bat . But it would be great in future versions to put a command in the event that would send the desired photo on the local computer to the server, it would be very interesting. It's just a tip, a hug...!

In one of the future updates, an option will be added to the events to override artwork (similar to "Use event name as streaming title" option that already exists).

Hello friends from Djsoft. How are you? I would like to know about this issue of showing the photo of the live event broadcast that will be incorporated and if there would be a date when it would be active. Thanks

Hello friends from Djsoft. How are you? I would like to know about this issue of showing the photo of the live event broadcast that will be incorporated and if there would be a date when it would be active. Thanks
There's no specific date set for this feature, I suppose it should be done in the next major update.

Um why would you want to change the album art of the song you are playing am I missing the point here?

Save logo-live.bat, and enjoy..!
Hi py4ys,

thanks for your work. Can you explain to me further? I don't understand exactly what the "brasilcaboclo.jpg" file is and what it indicates... in short, if you have the time and desire, I ask you to help me, while waiting for this request to finally be implemented. Thanks again and I hope to see you soon. Best regards

liga

www.lafebbre.ch

Back