multible Relays in Radioboss

Jörg B

Hallo, I have the following issue: In our Team we have an icecast and each member has its own mount on it. One of our Shows is managed by different hosts. So i wanted radioboss to check all the mountpoints and if there is no stream, the Playlist with a voicetrack-Show should be played out. But there is no way, to check the 3 mountpoints one after another. If i create a Playlist with the 3 commands to relay the streams and after them the other entries for the VT-show. But if the playlist goes on, after the relay is connected, it changes to the next relay, where is no stream and then it goes to the next local Playlist entries. Can i fix this somehow? There is a newsblock and after the closer of the block, the 3 moundpoints should be checked for a signal and if there is no stream, the Voicetrack-Show should be played. Thank you so far. I hope, there is a way to do so. I do not want to have only one mount for all my team members to stream in because, there would be other problems.

This is better be configured on Icecast itself, using Fallback mount points, you can prioritize the order of mount points and in the end they all fall back to a single mount point - the one you will relay in RadioBOSS.

Back