3 days waiting for serial solution and radio stopped ( URGENT SOLUTION )

ORBITA HIT

We are very angry. We have been sending a support ticket for more than 3 days and the ERRO CODE 2 problem when entering the serial number has never been answered or resolved.
Having to reinstall Windows on several PCs to clean the system and to introduce this serious problem again and the station stops every so often and having to restart the program. I have asked for an urgent solution and there has been no response from DIMITRI. I always make an effort to help the community and Mr. Dimitri in general to resolve bugs and the truth is that I did not expect this serious displeasure/furiousness and not being able to have the program that I paid for active. please answer at once.

Attachments

• serial.jpg
    serial.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 39
We are still the same with the same problem. This is not serious. We cannot continue like this for days without a solution. Please, don't let this happen again. I am very angry. We cannot work on the radio.

I checked the support tickets and there are no tickets from you recently (searching by the email your forum account registered to) - did you write to support@djsoft.net?

If you often experience this problem, looks like you're installing RadioBOSS on more computers than license allows, that's why the key locks.

Back